Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Some of the work I did this year


this is a bag that becomes a dress and clutch bag for girls who
don't have a lot of time to dress up for a night out,
but still wants to look stunning

The sling of the bag becomes the clutch bag and the bag itself becomes this stunning dress!
My stunning friend, Sunandi (almost De Wet) looking radiant, as always;)
my sincere thanks to my friends who helped me with this endeavour:
Christine O' Kennedy (she makes the most beautiful wedding dresses) she has samples on facebook or contact her on: christineokennedy@gmail.com;
Sunandi Venter (almost De Wet) who blesses me with her radiant personality and friendship who is also a professional in the beauty industry;
Moira vd Westhuizen who has a passion for photography and does it really really well, go have a peep at her site: http://moira.moowebsolutions.co.za/

No comments:

Post a Comment