Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Gerrit & Jo-Anni Wedding Stationary

Here is some photies of the stationary while putting it up in the tree. The cards are fastened with a safety pin on the rope, in front is guest name & table nr, on back is the menu...Every guest had to take their own card off as part of the gift. My husband helped me with getting the rope around the beautiful tree and putting the apples at the end of rope. It took us 4 hours to finish the tree!! But we had lots of fun and laughs! Thank you my love! I designed 12 different designs for the cards, so only every 13th one looked the same, there were 187 guests at the wedding. More photies will follow of the venue and rest of stationary. Enjoy;)





Jo-Anni looked absolutely stunning, and their wedding was a whole weekend of celebration that ended on a high Saturday night when we all danced and laughed the night away! I am editing the photos, but will be posting it soon so you can see how it looked, my first wedding where I did all the stationary...yay!!;)

1 comment:

  1. Yis hulle is oulik.

    Love jou blog Heleen. Mal oor al die stuff wat jy doen - rerig creative. ek het al daai aandrok handsakkie vroeer gesien, dink laasjaar - en het toe al uitgefreak daaroor!! ek wil een he!!! (:

    ReplyDelete